Laser safety eyewear, GLADIATOR Filter - 0142, frame color silver (suitable also for spectacles wearer)
PART NUMBER 000-G0142-GLAD-20
- Application: Excimer (193 nm), UV (248 nm), Nd:YAG 4x (266 nm), Nd:YAG 3x (355 nm), Diode (450 nm), Diode (480 nm), Argon (515 nm), Nd:YAG 2x (532 nm)
- VLT (Visible light transmission): 40 %
- Filter color: orange
- Filter material: mineral glass
- Filter thickness: 5,2 mm
- Frame color: silver
- consisting of lightweight aluminum alloy with coating
- high wearing comfort due to pressure-free fit
- circumferential rubberized face pad
- elastic, adjustable headband
- laser safety goggles (suitable for spectacle wearers)
€636.65 including vat
Shipping time in EU: 7 business days
Shipping time worldwide: 3 weeks
The GLADIATOR is a modern laser safety goggles frame made from a light aluminium alloy. Due to a soft face cover, made of a special rubber, these goggles are closed, all around. The face cover is wipeable and easily changeable, if needed. Spacious air slots provide optimal air circulation and prevent fogging of the glasses. The laser safety goggles can be worn over prescription glasses and the adjustable elastic head band offers perfect wearing comfort even for long working periods.
The Laser Safety Filter 0142 is suitable for powerful Excimer (193 nm), UV (248 nm), Nd:YAG (266 nm + 355nm + 532 nm), Diode (450, 480 nm), Argon (515 nm) und KTP (532 nm) Lasers, but the filter also covers additional laser wavelengths. The laser safety filter consists of an orange, laminated mineral glass, and offers a visual light transmission (VLT) of 40% at low thickness. The laser safety filter is CE certified in accordance with the requirements of the laser safety standard DIN EN 207.
For a perfect and safe cleaning of this filter we recommend this cleaning spray.
Please calculate the necessary protection levels for your laser application, with care and compare them to the given protection level of the laser safety goggle. We will gladly advice you on the selection of the right safety gear.
Further product information
Certified protection specifications for EN 207
|180-315||D LB10 + IR LB5 (OD10+)|
|>315-532||D LB7 + IR LB8 + M LB8Y (OD8+)|