Laser safety eyewear, RETRO Filter - 0261, frame color titan
PART NUMBER 000-G0261-RETR-21
- Application: Excimer (193 nm), UV (248 nm), Nd:YAG 4x (266 nm), Nd:YAG 3x (355 nm), Diode (450 nm), Diode (480 nm), Argon (515 nm), Nd:YAG 2x (532 nm)
- VLT (Visible light transmission): 40 %
- Filter color: orange
- Filter material: mineral glass
- Filter thickness: 4,4 mm
- Frame color: titan
- made from a light aluminum alloy with coating
- narrow covering all around
- additional top and bottom eye cover
- comfortable fit by adjustable temples
- optionally with magnetic clipin
€508.13 including vat
Shipping time in EU: 7 business days
Shipping time worldwide: 3 weeks
The Laser Safety Eyewear RETRO are modern laser safety spectacles made from a light aluminum alloy in an appealing titan-look. Due to an additional coverage of the upper and lower part of the eye, these laser safety spectacles offer perfect laser protection from all sides. Flexible temples assure a good wearing comfort even during long working periods.
The laser safety filter 0261 is suitable for a variety of lasers in the UV, as well as visible wavelength range, such as: Excimer (193 nm), UV (248 nm), Nd:YAG 4x (266 nm), Nd:YAG 3x (355 nm), Diode (450, 480 nm), Argon (515 nm) and Nd:YAG 2x (532 nm) lasers. The laser safety filter is made of orange mineral glass and has a daylight transmission of about 40% with a low thickness. The laser safety filter is CE certified according to the regulations of DIN EN 207.
For a perfect and safe cleaning of this filter we recommend this cleaning spray.
Please calculate the necessary protection levels for your laser application, with care and compare them to the given protection level of the laser safety goggle. We will gladly advice you on the selection of the right safety gear.
Further product information
Certified protection specifications for EN 207
|180-315||D LB10 + IR LB5 (OD10+)|
|>315-532||D LB6 + IR LB8 + M LB7Y (OD8+)|